Sunday, August 3, 2008

Legend of The Demigods ( I JUST CAN"T WAIT!!!!)


Main Casts:

Synopsis:
A classic fairy story infused with the latest CGI technology
It depicts a fight among humans, immortals, and evil spirits!

Influenced by her mother, who has transformed into a magical herb, a cheerful young lady Gwai Choi Chi (Linda Chung Ka Yan) has become a demigod. As a child, Shek Kam Dong (Benny Chan Ho Man) was constantly bullied. Wong Tai Sin (literal translation: Great Immortal Wong) pitied him and he has since become a man of unusual physical strength. An Hei (Sunny Chan Kam Hung) is always sleepy because of a curse that was put on his family. Once, his body was accidentally rested upon by the God of Sword (Stephen Au Kam Tong) and he became the master of swordplay.

The three of them are good friends. They are determined to wipe out the Grand Wizard (Halina Tam Siu Wan). With each of them having an extraordinary power, will they be able to make it and bring peace to humankind?

Credits: Astro On Demand

My thoughts: I've been waiting for this series to come out, but it never did! When I heard it'll be release Agust 25th, I jumped up and down. I'm excited to see Linda and Benny paired up again !In " The Bitter Bitten", they were cute! It's Linda's first costume drama, so I'm also excited for that! I'd always loved the hair and dresses in ancient dramas. Swaer is such a beautiful song too!

Trailer:


credits: xXlindachungXx


Swear Music Video:


credits: SsLRulZ



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online