Monday, August 4, 2008

My all time FAVORITE TVB Series!!!

No. 1
Virtues of Harmony II
This series ALWAYS made me laugh! Whenever I need to relieved stress, and need to laugh, I watched it over and over again! I love it also because it's Linda Chung first series, and I'm a BIG fan of her! I think Virtues of Harmony I & II both left great memories in every audience's heart! For me, VOH I & II are the BEST series TVB had ever produced, and it will keep on making people laugh when they're really down. I LOVE VOH I & II!!!!!!!!

No. 2
Virtues of Harmony I

This series have lots of meaning that can make you remember forever! VOH I & II left everyone lay down laughing!!! :D:D:D

No. 3
Heart of Greed

Heart of Greed.. aww... The only series that made me cried in almost every episodes! I love series that contained tragic stories and characters suffering. HOG perfectly demontrated how life can be really HARD, and even rich families are not as happy as regular families. If you are too greedy, your results are not that good. Linda Chung improved her acting a lot in this series, Susanna Kwan demontrated a SUPER PERFECT evil role. HOG leaves me crying so much and able to understand how lots of families have their own problem, not every family is Perfect! I absolutely adored this series!

No. 4
The Drive of Life

Just like HOG, this series also made me cried Also made me realized that there're many difficulties in life. Anything is possible, and between family and love is really hrd to choose. There're twist and turn in life. This series is one series that I recommended everyone to watch!

No. 5
Fathers and Sons

Hilarious and touching story between father and sons. A single father can raise his own son and willing to do anything for him is touching. The kids in this series are so cute! Especially Jacky! I think this is one touching series. A MUST watch!

No. 6
A Journey Called Life

This series had taught me lots in life. Life is like a marathon, you gotta hurry! Don't slow down, keep going, never give up! You make mistakes sometimes, but you CAN start over and be yourself and learn from your mistake. Such a touching series. Even bad people can turn out to be good if they start over and live a different life. A NEW life, your journey just begins, it'll never ends!


No. 7
Moonlight Resonance

Even if the series is not complete yet, but the first 6 episodes make me wanted to put this on my list. Tavia's performance in this series is sooo good! Already, this series gets to the point really fast, and makes you eager for more. Who knows, it might becomes my #1 after it had complete! Can't wait for more!

credits: google images

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online