Saturday, August 30, 2008

HIATUS....



As you may know, I'm only a middle schooler and I'm not very skilled at photoshop or blogging yet. I've always encourage myself to learn new things and photoshop skills. I really tried, but I guessed I had chosen the wrong time to start this blog. So, I had chose to go on hiatus...

I'm not leaving forever, I just need to take a break (even though I hadn't started anything specifically, except the streams). It's two more days till back-to-school, and I'm very busy thinking about school. I wanted to focus on just school this year and nothing else. . . Of course, I still had a blog and many lovable visitors and affiliates, so I think that going on hiatus is the best way for me to focus.

No worries, I will still visit and watch some TVB drama, but my first priorities will always be school and studying. 8th grade years will be hard for me, there will be lots of changes by being the oldest and so short for the one of the oldest kids in school! :( Anyhow, I will be back and thank you for all the support from my fellow visitors and affiliates friends!

I wish you guys all well in your studying and working! But for now..... SEE YOU THEN.......

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online