Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hiatus Updates

I've been away for about 2-3 weeks already. While being away, I got messages from visitors and affiliates whose cheered me up and hope me well in my studying! I was totally touched. I just want to say THANK YOU so much for cheering me up and hoping me well! I don't know how many times I should appreciate this, but I just do. I really love everything my web friends and visitors have done for me, and there can only be ONE word to describe them, AWESOME!

After being away, I feel better because I can easily focus on school and not worry about anything from my blog. I'm feeling better and lighter now. However, I'm not ready to go back yet :( I still have lots of things to worry about, especially this is my last year of middle school and getting ready for high school is tough. I kept on worried about how I'm going to be successful and thinking about my future. How will it be? I still have lots of questions that I'd asked myself many time, but those remained unanswered. But, no worries everyone because once I get those questions answered I will be READY to go back into the TVB world. And into the world of love and happiness giving to me from my web friends and visitors... SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online