Sunday, October 5, 2008

Once Again... Thank You 4 your support! (Can someone help me find a reliable hoster?) I need a hoster for my new blog, not a fan of blogspot anymore!

My updates:
Hello everyone! I was so glad when I looked at the cbox! It was full of NICE messages from others! I was very happy! I'm done uploading moonlight episodes (I bet some of you finished those already, but oh well! It's still good to re-watch it! )
I'd also linked all the affiliates request! Thank you so much for adding me you guys!
I would like to announced that I will NOT continued to post thoughts on this blog again. I always thought I should keep this up and keep it going until I'm old! But I'd made so many mistakes when creating this blog, from copying stuffs (because I forgot to link and credit them) But NO WORRIES, I'd already said sorry to them, deeply sorry!

So now, I'd decided to create a BRAND NEW blog, a BRAND NEW start for me and made that blog popular! (hehe) But don't worry! I will still come back to this blog and do updates, but not that often. Except, I will put new series streams on here! If you want to watch series online, then this is the place! Affiliates, I will linked you guys to my new blog and give you guys a noticed ASAP! Right now, I'm costumizing the new blog, and learning new photoshop skills, so I won't bothered other people that much anymore! (hehe)

For several months now, thank you guys for supporting me and visiting my page! I LVOE all of you! Just remember that! And continued support TVBLovingMemories! OH, and can you guys help p me find a reliable hoster? I'm not a big fan of blogspot anymore! I know it's too much to ask (hehe) but yeah! Thank your for your support once again!

With love,
Linda N.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online